The last non-busy day.

Today is our last non busy day.  We had Coop's going away lunch today and the rest of the day was spent doing laundry and Coop wrapping up some loose ends.  Tomorrow and Friday will be whirlwind days.  Saturday, I don't even want to think about yet. 

I have a dr. appt. at 8:30 in the morning.  I have to drop Coop and the kids off at our house for the final inspection at 9am.  Ben will be going to school (his last day) and then at noon we go pick up the rental car we have reserved.  We drop our truck off at 1:30 to be shipped to TN and then we go back to get Ben's transcripts and things from school.  Tomorrow night is his cub scout crossover night so we will be going to that.  Somewhere in between all that, I have to re-pack suitcases and get rid of stuff not going on the plane with us. 

Friday we check out of here and head to the hotel we are staying at near the airport.  Hopefully it will be a bit more relaxing there.  The hotel has an indoor pool that the kids are looking forward to swimming in something awful.  We will let them swim and get all tired in hopes they will go to bed early since we will be at the airport at 4am on Saturday. 

Writing this out just makes me tired.  I have visions of not doing a dang thing on Sunday.  Laying around and napping sounds good to me. 

I have pictures I want to put on the blog but I haven't had time to do all that.  It may have to wait.  Maybe I will have time later this evening. 

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Life As We Know It. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.