Tuesday.

Sofie is officially in TN!  After talking to Donna (my MIL) it sounds like Sofie is doing well so far in her new digs.  She knows Donna and Melissa (my SIL) pretty well and I am sure they were spoil her like we do.  That makes me feel good.  I was worried about our doggie flying from AK to TN but she did awesome!  With her being a Boston Terrier, they don't do well in extreme cold or extreme heat due to having a short nose.  They told us that shipping her depended on the weather in Nashville.  If it was going to be over 85 degrees, she wouldnt have been able to go.  Lucky for us, the weather cooperated and she was able to make the flight.  I hope she is enjoying the warmer weather! (Sorry for the pic quality, it's a phone pic)

Photobucket

I need to be a bit more productive today.  I have cleaning that can be done but doing 20 minutes on the elliptical isn't as productive as I wanted to be today.  I think I will go up and start on Ben's room and suitcase to get it ready.

Tonight is the season 7 premiere of Deadliest Catch.  Coop and I are really looking forward to it.  The boy is hoping to stay up and watch it with us.  Good stuff!

Blogging isn't getting things done around here so I am signing off for now!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Life As We Know It. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.