Easter.

So today was Easter. It started off a bit rough with cranky kids, but this afternoon turned out to be a really great afternoon. We met up with Ben's cub scout den at a rented chalet this afternoon and had a great time. The kids played and the parents talked and food was had. Good times. Thursday will be the last time that Ben sees these kids so it was a bit sad too. The families made us a framed picture of the boys and everyone signed the frame. It was so sweet. We will be hanging it in Ben's room at our next house.

I am a bit upset that my camera died on me. I didn't get pictures of the boys or of the huge bear we saw run in front of our truck. Blah. I did get a mountain picture that I will add tomorrow when I get it off the camera.

Tomorrow is Monday and the start of our busy week before we leave. Exciting!!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Life As We Know It. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.