Insanity.

If I make it to TN with my sanity I will be grateful. Being in TLF with no playgrounds and no toys for the kids is making things quite difficult. I feel bad for the kids. We can't load up on toys because of the plane ride, so they are stuck trying to find ways to entertain themselves. Tomorrow we will be spending the afternoon with Ben's cub scout den so they will be good and worn out. Then school is Monday for Ben and hopefully the week will go by quickly.

Tomorrow is Easter. The kids won't be getting much since we are already loaded down for the plane ride. I feel a bit bad, but heck, they will be plenty spoiled once we get home to TN.

Ok, time to go, the kids are fighting again for the 100th time today. I need some calgon and a beer. *sigh*

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Life As We Know It. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.