Dodging a bullet.

Well, for now a crisis is averted.  No government shutdown.  I am not sure what sort of deals had to be made in order to make sure it didn't happen, but for now, I won't think about that.  I just want to breathe a sigh of relief that right now, we don't have to worry about not getting paid.  I think the ones that are most happy are the federal employees that faced furloughs.  We would eventually get paid, those folks wouldn't have gotten paid. 

So my Friday night ends on a not-so-grim note.  We only have this weekend and next left here in our house.  Tomorrow and Sunday we will be cleaning I imagine.  At least now I don't have to be cranky about other things, I can just be cranky about cleaning...lol.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Life As We Know It. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.