Moving and other news.

Well the movers came yesterday and today. The house is empty except the stuff being shipped tomorrow. This is quite an adjustment for all of us. I totally miss my house now and I know Cassidy does too. Living in temporary lodging here on base is horrible. The floors are super thin and since we are on the bottom floor, well, we get to hear every little thing that goes on up there. They woke Cassidy up twice last night. Ugh. These places are old as hell and I get that we will hear footsteps but the running, stomping, slamming things around and constant vacuuming will get old real fast.

I sound cranky don't I? I guess I am a bit. This part of the trip will be rough. I am a creature of habit and not having my house or any house of my own is going to be an adjustment. One day at a time. Next week will be extremely busy so hopefully it will go by super fast.

On a really great note, Coop got a call back about a job yesterday. The lady said that they should be contacting him soon about an interview. This would be awesome for him. We will keep our fingers crossed!

I am editing this post to add some pics I took while the movers were at the house.

Here we go!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Boxes! Boxes! Boxes!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Life As We Know It. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.