Another beginning.

This is another beginning in a few ways.  I have tried to get into blogging for quite some time.  I start off doing okay, then I wind up slacking off.  Life just doesn't seem interesting enough to blog about.  That is, until now.

My family is embarking on the biggest challenge in over 10 years.  The last time we took a chance, my husband and I were 20 and we found ourselves in the military lifestyle.  Now, 12 years and 2 kids later, we are taking another chance.  We are heading back to the civilian way of life.  We are older and hopefully wiser.  We want our children to grow up near family.  We do not want to deal with deployments anymore.  My husband wants a normal job that is dependent on his ability to do his job and not whether or not he knows how many people have received what medal over the course of military history.

We are closing our eyes and taking a leap, hoping that there is something to catch us when we land.  I wanted to blog about this journey.  So, here I am again.  Another beginning.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Life As We Know It. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.