Tennessee.

Well, we are in TN now. It has been two weeks since we got here. It is good to be home but a bit stressful as well. We are living with Coop's parents for the time being. It is going ok, but I really would have a date to be leaving. Nothing against his parents at all, but imiss having my own place.

Coop is still job hunting. He has had a couple of interviews and one job offer, but the money was horrible. At the moment he is just kind of searching and applying when he finds something. I know it has only been 2 weeks, but we are concerned. I guess anyone would be. Right now we pray and keep pressing on. It will happen, we just have to be patient. Patience is not one of my virtues but I have been learning how to be patient lately. I think I am handling it pretty good considering.

The kids are okay. Their life is all crazy and so they have good days and bad days. They are tough though and will adjust pretty well. They just need some time.

Being here is definitely an adjustment. It will take some getting used to but I hope that by the end of summer, we will be on our way to settling into our new life here in TN.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Life As We Know It. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.